Debbie Reynolds: The Auction - Get Your Red, Hot Catalogs!


Yours truly still has not received the catalog for Debbie Reynolds' Costumes Auction (June 18, 2011). However,  if you -unlike me-  had the good sense not to shell out the $39.50, you still can view the catalog.

That's right! Profiles in History - the auction handler-  has now (now!)  made the catalog available in PDF at no charge. Free. Gratis. Complimentary.

Yes! They've rewarded my early participation with a slap in the face. That sound you hear is of Java grinding her teeth and beating the moths away from her wallet.

Anyhoo.

Go on to the auction without me; I'll be sitting at my mailbox.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your contribution to Java's Journey.

 

About Java

"Java's Journey: A really fun, informative well-written blog that explores all of the things - and I mean all - I love about classic films."-- Flick Chick of A Person In The Dark Email: java-rush@hotmail.com

JOIN JAVA'S JOURNEY

Blog Archive

Writer's Block Doesn't Stand a Chance

http://javabeanrush.blogspot.com/2015/04/100ClassicMovieBlogPostIdeas.html