When A Movie Interrupts Your Life


Today was chilly; time for layers.


As I gazed at part of the day's outfit - a red turtleneck and black thermals- I could hear an electric guitar wailing and a tall, dark-haired man in a grey suit crooning, "take a real deep breath and repeat after me -'I love-a my baby.'"


Suddenly, I was a lithe movie star on the set of a 1960s musical, shaking what my mamma gave me. I swung my fiery mane to the beat. That music had me groovin', man!

I slapped my thighs and growled at the camera, when my bare foot hit the cold floor. Yikes! Reality came back.

Well, it was a fun little fantasy. Next time I'll wear heels.






4 Comments:

  1. Ha ha! Perfect! Ann-Margaret stole the scene in that ensemble + outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! There must be a back story to that outfit. I wonder what it could be.

      Delete

Thanks for your contribution to Java's Journey.

 

About Java

"Java's Journey: A really fun, informative well-written blog that explores all of the things - and I mean all - I love about classic films."-- Flick Chick of A Person In The Dark Email: java-rush@hotmail.com

JOIN JAVA'S JOURNEY

Blog Archive

Writer's Block Doesn't Stand a Chance

http://javabeanrush.blogspot.com/2015/04/100ClassicMovieBlogPostIdeas.html